- Sunday August 20 — St. Paul’s School — Main Turf Field
- • Sunday August 27 — St. Paul’s School — Main Turf Field
Central PA Tryouts
- Saturday August 19 — Central York HS — Main Turf & Grass Fields
- • Saturday August 26 — Weaver Fields — Manheim Township, PA
Times for each graduation year tryout will be posted on or about August 1st. To register for tryouts, please use the following links:
Rock Baltimore Tryouts — Registration Link
Rock Central PA Tryouts — Registration Link
Reasons to consider Rock Lacrosse
- Rock Lacrosse boasts one of the top player commitment records over the past 12 years of any advanced lacrosse club nationally. During the 2017 NCAA 184 Rock Lacrosse alums were rostered on NCAA DI, DII, DIII teams, 83 on Division I teams. Of those commitments over 90% committed Junior or Senior year.
- • Rock Lacrosse middle and high school coaching staffs consists solely of current or former NCAA coaches and Varsity High School coaches. Once of the more experienced club lacrosse coaching staffs nationally.
- • Rock Lacrosse teaching curriculum has been developed by our staff, with input from NCAA coaches, over our 12 year history with a specific focus on advanced player development and preparation to play at the highest level in High School and ultimately for an NCAA program.
- • Rock Lacrosse teaches advanced concepts that can be utilized by players to advance their progress developmentally at the youth and then high school level setting the table for a productive and active NCAA recruiting experience and playing career.
- • Rock Lacrosse participates in the nations top and most highly recognized tournament and recruiting events.
If you have any questions about Rock Lacrosse and our upcoming tryouts please send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our staff will responds promptly.
About Rock Lacrosse
Founded in 2005 Rock Lacrosse has been providing advanced skills development platform and club teams for youth and high school players in the Mid Atlantic. Rock’s core mission is focused solely on putting our players into a competitive and challenging development journey that will lead to tangible improvement and comprehensive student athlete development.
Rock’s youth focus is to provide middle school lacrosse players a platform that will teach them fundamental core skills required to develop at an advanced level, while preparing them to become impact high school lacrosse players.
Our high school focus is to prepare our players to play NCAA lacrosse while supporting NCAA recruiting process and efforts. Rock offers skills development/team platforms for 3rd thru 5th grade lacrosse players, and club team platforms for 6th thru 11th grade student athletes.
Rock boasts one of the nations top NCAA Player commitment record, during the 2017 NCAA season Rock will field 186 players on NCAA DI,DII, DIII rosters, 83 on DI rosters with 6 Pre-Season DI All Americans.